All food is fully cooked and either chilled or frozen, based on your request.
Email email@example.com to create your custom order. Remember, nothing is made in advance and everything can be made with your dietary restrictions in mind. Contact me for more information and pricing! *See delivery conditions, below.
Seasonal Dishes & Specials – Winter & Early Spring 2019
Seasonal Dishes/Specials feature products from these local vendors: Fifer Orchards (Camden-Wyoming, DE), Haass Quality Meats (Dover, DE), Commerce St. Produce (Smyrna, DE)
Daily Dishes: These meals are single-portioned size, perfect for lunch boxes or quick dinners.
Trays: Enjoy 5-6 portions of a single entrée and save! Trays are freezer and oven ready.
Teriyaki Salmon and Veggies: Sweet and glazy, this salmon is the best balance of salt and savory. Served on a bed of sesame-flecked rice and Asian blend veggies. $8 (Tray $32)
Buffalo Chicken & Grits: A 4 oz. boneless chicken breast marinated in herb and spice, pan-seared and tossed in medium-heat Buffalo sauce. Served over cheddar and chive-studded creamy grits. $6 (Tray $24)
Turkey Chops and Apples: Jill’s trademark brined turkey carved into chops and served with cinnamon apples and sweet peas. $7 (Tray $28)
Pesto Gnocchi and Veggies: Potato pasta tossed in walnut and Romano pesto, with California blend veggies stirred in. $5 (Tray $20) Add large shrimp $2 plate/$8 tray
Toltott Koposzta: My great aunt’s recipe is now mine to share. Cabbage rolled around a ground pork, minced onion and paprika mixture, slow-simmered in shallot and tomato gravy. $6 (Tray $24)
Vegan Paella: Long grain rice flavored with saffron and tomato surrounds winter vegetables, vegan chicken substitute and fresh herbs. Comforting and perfect for chilly winters. $5 (Tray $20) Want it with cauliflower rice? $7 (Tray $28)
Sides & Soups: Serves 2-3
Asian Triple Green Veg Blend $4
Whole Grain and Artichoke Tabbouleh $6
Balsamic Brussels and Bacon $5
Tomato and Mozzarella Caprese $4
Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan $4
Jacket Baked Russets $2
Maple Sweet Potato Mash $3
Mexican Chicken Taco (with Crema Fresca on the side) $8
Cream of Broccoli Cheddar $7
MD Shrimp and Corn Chowder $8
Kennett Mushroom and Onion $7
In the mood for something else? Just ask and Chef Jill will provide custom pricing.
Please keep in mind, Chef Jill is a personal chef and creates menus for each and every client based on dietary needs, tastes and customer preferences. Above are special offerings, but menus are completely customizable. The chef can make anything your heart desires! During consultation, Chef Jill will work with you to create custom meals to suit every member of your crowd, so please contact for more options!
*Conditions of Delivery:
- Chef Jill accepts the following payment methods: All major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Amex), personal check, money order or cash. Gratuity is optional, not required and not added into any menu pricing.
- 72 hours’ notice is required for orders, as all items are made-to-order. If a custom item is requested, Chef Jill will ready an invoice and once that invoice is approved by the customer, the 72 hour window opens. Rush is available – ask when ordering.
- Add 20% delivery fee to order if the total is less than $60 and/or if the delivery is outside the delivery area (see below, #4).
- Chef Jill delivers to New Castle Co. DE, Kent Co. DE, and south to DE Shore Points. In MD, delivery is available to Kent Co., Cecil Co., Queen Anne’s Co., and Caroline Co. Delivery to areas outside this footprint will incur delivery charges.
- Orders must be to a home, business or commercial location and items must also be left with someone. Food deliveries will not be left unattended. This is to ensure proper food handling and safety for all customers.